Skip to main content

Final Reflection Blog Saba

Saba Shiber
Period 7
Ms. Reis
Final Reflection


In class, we went over readings, analyzation, and articles which will always stick with me. But the one that catches my attention is the unit we took pictures and spoke about it in class. We analyzed those pictures and asked ourselves questions that will benefit the way we write. The following artifact that we precisely looked at is the Kendall Jenner image. She was dressed in white which meant peace. Analyzing her pose was one of the ways among her dress and hair in which we started to ask ourselves the meaning behind it. This helps our writing become more descriptive and evident supportive.


The most significant thing I learned about myself is the way I struggle with supporting my writing piece. One of the reasons I struggle backing up my writing is because I never have the source to support what my main idea is. One way I can improve in this specific struggle, is to first practice citing the quote. Using MLA format is one of the many ways I can cite a quote. After the quote, I must recite its definition in my own words. I can proudly say that is one of my strengths as a writer.

The advice I would give to new and upcoming SUPA students is to practice how to analyze certain things and learn the definition behind ethos, pathos, and logos. The meaning behind these words make the article that much more efficient and effective. One thing I hope to be next semester is to gain more patience which is a goal I set in the beginning of the year.



Comments